* Freewell UV Filter (2.9Grams) The sun's emission of UV rays is significantly bad for your camera lens. Freewell UV filter is designed to absorb almost all range of UV rays to give clearer and sharper pictures with less haze. It also functions as protective layer that shields the lens from dirt, dust and scratches.
* Freewell ND Filter (2.9Grams) are constructed to reduce the light hitting the sensor , which slow down the camera's shutter speed. This creates a more natural looking motion blur that smooth out footage & helps reduce the appearance of "jello" effect from the camera's rolling shutter. The ND Filters can also be used for reducing lens flare while shooting into sun and for toning down highlights while filming outdoors.
- ND4 (2.9Grams): Cuts light by 2 stops (For cloudy day)
- ND8 (2.9Grams): Cuts light by 3 stops (For normal sunny day)
* Freewell Circular Polarizer Filter (CP) (6 Grams) helps to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass from the sun. It also provides colour and contrast enhancement by reducing glare of water or the sky.
* Freewell Lens cleaner which comes free included in your kit to make sure that you get great pictures & video keeping your lens clean from dust , finger prints & oil marks before you fly.