This is a kit to build a MK Hexa2 (with BL-Ctrl V2.0). As a control board is a Flight-Ctrl ME in the set. Powerful engine - combination: QuadroPower 3800mAh LiPo (4s), 10" propellers and 2827-35 motor. With this set, more payload can be transported.
Besides the standard components, the necessary parts such as cables, shrink tubing, etc. are also included.
Thus, the building is almost "out of the box" possible. Through the use of Roxxy engines in this set the MikroKopter is quiet and has low vibrations.
Delivered products may differ from the picture - note the delivery. Terms of the software with respect to commercial use.
Scope of Delivery:
- Flight Control V2.5 ME
- Altitude Sensor
- 6x preassembled BL-Ctrl V2.0
- 1x MKUSB
- 1x Hexa power distribution board
- 1x Hexa Frame Set with anodized (coloured) riggers 1x (red, black 5x)
- 1x FlexLander XL
- 1x plate for camera mount
- 1x Transparent cap (can be painted from the inside)
- 1x Lipo 3800
- new (20.07.10): 2nd Recom for servo supply included
- 6x pairs EPP1045 propeller
- 6x Roxxy 2827-35 - black Brushless Motors
- 1x Molex Cable for FC 2.1 and GPS
- 1x Red/Black Silicone cables
- Data cable (pre-wired male pigtail)
- 4x vibration dampers M3x15
- Heat shrink tubing for other solder joints
- 2 pieces of Velcro stripes to fasten the Lipo
- 3 pcs Flex LED Tape for lighting
What is missing?
- IMPORTANT: No receiver is included. Please order desired receiver separately!
- Receiver crystal (only for 35Mhz or 40MHz receivers)
- Lipo charger (for example Ultramat 14 & Deans charging cable)
- Extra propellers
- Spare lipo batteries
- Navigation option: NaviCtrl, MKGPS