DJI Matrice 210 RTK Industrial Application Drone
Customize your platform today, call 406-897-1027.
The M210 builds on the features from the M200 with the ability to mount multiple payload configurations – one single downward facing gimbal, dual downward-facing gimbals, or one upward-facing gimbal.
The dual gimbal configuration unlocks 5 different combinations, please refer to the following table to properly mount your cameras. Left and right gimbal port is determined from the perspective of looking directly at the nose of the drone.
The M210 adds additional connectivity and power ports to support third party sensors and accessories. The M210 has the capability to support additional sensors in the future and additional payloads can be mounted on top of the aircraft. Each purchase of the M210 models comes with DJI's CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations.Intelligent Flight Features
The M200 Series drones utilize computer vision for intelligent flight modes to help more efficiently collect data. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors, enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object:
- Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments
- ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object while keeping it in frame
These modes are enabled by two front visual sensors, a ultrasonic and visual downward positioning system and an upper infrared sensor.
The M200 series is designed for professionals using drones for more precise, efficient and safe aerial data collection. Examples of industry applications include:
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections – work near power lines, telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI’s M200 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with unparalleled detail and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 platform.
- Energy Facility Inspections – maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public safety standards. The M200 can identify millimeter-sized faults in buildings, roads and bridges in real time, making those operations more efficient and effective.
- Construction Site Mapping – surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M200 is a rugged platform designed to handle tough conditions. The M200 gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety – when time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Carrying visual and/or thermal sensors, the M200 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires, searches and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M200 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.
DJI Pilot & DJI FlightHub
The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub™, a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote emergency situation control rooms keeping track of first response teams or asset management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.
In an easy-to-use control center, DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple drones and keep track of each aircraft’s status. An offsite control room can simultaneously monitor live feeds and can remotely control gimbal and camera. The software enables managers to plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing. This software is open to accept customize design .