The CineStar 3-Axis Camera Gimbal is designed for professional dual operator aerial cinematography. The gimbal is designed to allow unrestricted 360 degree panning to allow the camera operator complete creative control in framing and camera movement. Careful attention has been given to ensure the design is as adjustable and functional as possible. Camera technology is evolving and changing constantly and the CineStar gimbal is built to accommodate a wide range of camera options. It includes the ability to top or bottom mount the camera and can be adjusted to fit anything from a GoPro to a Red Epic camera.
The CineStar 3-Axis Camera Gimbal is constructed using rigid 25mm carbon tubes. The gimbal shows very little flex, even under heavy loads. For aerial cinematography, it is critical that the camera gimbal be completely slop-free and the camera be supported as rigidly as possible. The CineStar gimbal uses a 5mm thick piece of carbon fiber mounted to a 25mm cross tube to hold the camera rock solid. CineStar 3-Axis Camera Gimbal Includes:
- 3x FreeFly 360 degree low slop servos included
- Huge 20mm pan bearings / shaft for smooth, slop free panning
- 5mm thick carbon camera plate
- Hard anodized aluminum shafts
- Double ball bearing roll, tilt, and pan axis
- Fully adjustable for CG of camera
- Simple removal from CineStar
Weight: 1.3kg (with full landing gear assembly) Scope of Delivery:
CineStar 2-Axis Camera Gimbal
CineStar 3-Axis Gimbal Adapter Kit (with or without 3x - CineStar Landing Gear) Recommended Products: CineStar-6 Camera Vibration Plate
CineStar-8 Camera Vibration Plate View the video of 360 panning gimbal
Commonly - the best gimbal I'm ever been using.
- one axis of camera frame has no bearing - instead bearing - potentiometer
- booms clamps after tithing has no distance between - no possibilities to tight more
- metal screws has very weak heads
- not bad will be assemble this gimbal with special trays for batteries, video TX mounting, HoverFlyGimbal mount
Andrei Kolomiets from Moscow, Russia
Unfortunately, the roll and tilt fixed
Balance and robustness of the product and I am very satisfied.
But not been able to firmly fix the tilt and roll.
Were strongly fixed, but if you use the camera a little heavy, sliding tilt.
Fixed using Loctite on the current messes.
And it's too short landing.
Is to extend the product ordered.
Still more than 90 points!
Minor part of the hand can be used to see.
Is expected soon to be 3-Axis Freefly Radian and the chemistry is.
Joong Youl Lee from Korea